Nightguard Care Instructions
The purpose of your night guard is to prevent bone loss, tooth wear, and sensitivity caused by clenching and grinding. It is very important that you wear it every night. With proper care it should last many years.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
- Brush and floss before using the Comfort H/S Hard Soft Bite Splint.
- Do NOT soak the bite splint in mouthwash, denture cleaner or alcohol.
- Do NOT place the bite splint in hot or boiling water or expose to excessive heat (such as direct sunlight). This may distort the appliance.
- After use, rinse the bite splint with water and store dry.
- Clean the bite splint with soap and warm water ONLY.
Bring your night guard to your maintenance appointments and we will put it through the ultrasonic cleaner.
PET OWNERS BEWARE! Night guards make great chew toys so store it accordingly.
Please call our office with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your night guard.